Are you organized and intrigued by consumer behavior? Are you analytics-driven and interested in executing creative strategy? Do you enjoy writing and consider yourself a people person? Then this position is for you! We’re looking for someone to join our award-winning creative and social media team to connect brands to their consumers through any means necessary.
As a Social & Digital Media Content Coordinator, we’re looking for someone who has great analytical skills and is interested in using the information collected to target our brands’ audiences accordingly using social and digital media.
If you’re strategic, have strong communication and people skills, as well as an ability to work well with a team, then keep reading.
- Creating, implementing and monitoring ongoing SEM campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting website traffic through Google Analytics
- Assisting in researching and writing blog articles, website copy, brochures, etc. for assigned brands and keeping in mind SEO practices when applicable
- Assisting in executing the overall goals and creative strategies for each assigned brand
- Researching, curating, writing and scheduling social media posts specific to each assigned brand
- Assist in engaging and communicating with fans online on a daily basis
- Building, scheduling and reporting statistics on eblasts
- Bonus for:
- Experience in photography/videography
- Adobe Creative Suite familiarity
BENEFITS / PERKS:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Training and conference opportunities
- Monthly team-building social events
- Fridays at 4 (Every Friday, we close the office at 4 and a team member is responsible for preparing an educational/fun way to end the week)
- A personal Fitbit to promote overall wellness and to compete in team challenges
- ...and much more!
If interested, please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com.