Xdesign is growing and we’re looking to expand our design team. We’re hiring a Production Artist.
This is a full-time, in-office, salaried position with benefits. This position reports to the Senior Designer, Simone Broussard who has been with Xdesign for six years. The design team is led by Art Director, Tiffanie Pitre who has been with Xdesign for 11 years.
The position is immediately open and we’re ready to hire.
Job Title: Production Artist
Reports to: Senior Designer
About the job:
The primary responsibility is designing for current Xdesign brands within set brand standards as well as turning design concepts into printer, platform, and/or client-ready files. In some cases, you will be asked to create new ground-up creative.
The junior graphic designer will work individually and as a part of the creative team on projects with guidance and collaboration from the Art Director and Senior Designer.
- You have at least some experience with design.
- You’re built for speed without sacrificing accuracy.
- You can create, layout, and revise design files using established style guides, templates, and branding guidelines created by Xdesign.
- You have the ability to work on a variety of project types that include, but are not limited to, graphic design in general, email design, social media ads, display ads, print ads, brochures, and presentations.
- You can execute design changes based on feedback from client and internal team
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software, specifically Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop,
- You have the ability to follow instructions but aren’t afraid to ask questions.
- You have a solid understanding of layout, typography, and color.
- You can handle constructive feedback in a collaborative environment.
- You’re team-minded, offer help to others, organized, and follow processes.
- You’re detail-oriented and can be trusted to produce accurate work.
- You’re cool under pressure, working in a deadline-driven environment.
- You get it. You have soft skills that can’t be taught. You can read a room.
- You don’t have an ego.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Not required, however, great to have:
- You’ve worked in email marketing platforms such as MailChimp.
- You’re knowledgeable about web layout, including the ability to work on websites built in Squarespace and WordPress.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Intentional Work-Life Balance
- We offer a full package of benefits including Health, Dental, Long-Term, and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days
- Relaxed work environment - We work hard and play hard.
- Monthly team events
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401k Opportunities
Founded in 1990, Xdesign’s mission is to create and connect brands to the consumer by any means necessary. Our focus is on creating the best work for the best people, not being the biggest.
Xdesign is one of the most historical agencies in the South, yet we continue to evolve to serve our clients. We’re a local company with an incredible culture, our average team member tenure is over 10 years.
We’ve won more awards than any of our competitors, however, we pride ourselves on customer service. The national average agency/client relationship is 3.2 years. Xdesign’s average is 11.5 years.
We build great brands, we create even better relationships with our team and with our clients.
How to Apply:
Apply now at https://thinkx.net/contact/apply.