Are you highly organized, detail oriented, energetic and want to be part of a fast-paced, creative environment? Then, we want you to join one of the city's most decorated advertising agencies, Xdesign Inc.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: General Manager
- Ensures that all projects are 100% accurate. This includes proofing, spell checking, checking phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses and testing websites to make sure that all links are working correctly and are active.
- Writes and organizes copy as needed.
- Communicates with vendors for obtaining quotes and delivery of artwork.
- Communicates directly with clients when requested by Account Executive.
- Handles data entry when needed, such as uploading content to websites, gathering, organizing and creating content for the production team for projects.
- Schedules jobs when necessary.
- Covers reception desk at all times except when out of the office or on break.
- Arranges with another designated member of staff for desk/phones to be covered when absent.
- Answers all phone calls in a friendly but professional manner, and forwards all calls to the appropriate staff members promptly and smoothly.
- Receives all company mail and forwards to appropriate agency personnel.
- Receives and signs for all deliveries/courier shipments, first verifying contents per shipping bill. Notifies appropriate personnel when packages/deliveries arrive.
- Arranges all courier pickups. Prepares courier/shipping labels per instructions provided by staff members. Coordinates all FedEx and UPS deliveries.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence on request, including processing letters, labels and envelopes.
- Greets all visitors to agency promptly and in a welcoming manner, and acts as host until appropriate personnel are notified of visitor's arrival.
- Makes certain coffee/hot water/beverages are available at all times and offers them to guests when they arrive.
- Inventories office supplies (letterhead, forms, coffee, soft drinks, paper towels, bathroom supplies, etc.) and reorders once approved.
Handles other miscellaneous office duties such as the following (but not limited to):
- Scanning items as needed
- Running errands as needed
- Updating the Master Calendar
- Maintaining conference room and creative room so they are presentable for meetings
What winning at this position looks like:
- Accurate work that is free from errors
- Customers praising your personality from communications on the phone and when greeted in person
- Staying one step ahead of requests
- Arriving at work on time, and upholding office policies and procedures
- A team spirit
Think you have what it takes? Apply now!