Managing your company’s Facebook page alone can get a little overwhelming, so sometimes it’s a great idea to split the load between a few other people. To do this, you’ll need to make all of your helpers “Admins” on your page.
- First, make sure you are friends with that person on Facebook. If you’re not, go ahead and add them.
- Also be sure that the person you wish to add "likes" the Facebook page you would like to add them to.
- Then go to your Facebook page and click “Settings” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Then select “Page Roles” on the left-hand side of the “Settings” page.
- In the box under “Assign a New Page Role,” type in the name or email address of the user you wish to add.
- As you start to type, the name of the user for whom you are searching should pop up. Click on the correct user.
- Click on the box in between the name of the user and “Add” and click “Admin.”
- Then click “Add.” You’ll be prompted to type in your password for security purposes before it will send the invitation.
Note: When you add someone as an Admin, they’ll have all the same permissions as you. If you’d like for the user to have limited permissions, choose a different role based on their desired access and purpose to the page.
Once the user is added, they’ll receive a Facebook notification of the activity, and then they’re good to go!